How to Make Reflection of Your Photos Online :)



Seems a stupid question but let me tell you what is image reflection. Image reflection is an affect which make your pictures/photos/thumbnails looks smoothly beautiful and professional. This affect creates a reflection of your given picture.Suppose My Desired image is. (my logo)


Original Image
And After following some steps (discussed below) my given image will look like:
Image After Reflection
How to Create Image Reflection?
Now that’s a good question. You can create reflection of image Online just within 2 clicks which may take less than 10 seconds (depends upon your internet connection and your hands). You don’t have to need to register or sign up there. That’s enough NOW. Just Follow below steps to create a image reflection.


  • Set some functions like Reflection rate or background color
  • Click at Generate and wait for a while

  • Save your desired and generated image.
  • That’s it
I tried to explain this simple tip simply. Hope you liked it. See you on my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Author